Assessment and LEarning in Knowledge Spaces is a Web-based, artificially intelligent assessment and learning system that uses adaptive questioning to quickly and accurately determine exactly what a student knows and doesn't know in a course. ALEKS offers truly individualized instruction that meets the student at her learning level and instructs her on the exact topics that she is most ready to learn. As a result, no two students will experience the same learning path while working in ALEKS.Learn more by watching a quick 2-minute video.
ALEKS can provide you with the instruction and support that you need to homeschool your children in mathematics for grades 3-12. With a comprehensive course library ranging from elementary school math to complex subjects such as PreCalculus, ALEKS acts much like a human tutor to help take the stress off of homeschooling parents.
ALEKS offers highly-targeted, individualized instruction from virtually any computer with Internet access, making it a comprehensive and mobile education solution for your children. A subscription to ALEKS offers access to all courses and your child may take as many courses as needed during their subscription period.
ALEKS is a Research-Based Online Program:
- Complete Curriculum Solution for Math with Access to Full Course Library
- No Textbook Required
- Artificial Intelligence Targets Gaps in Student Knowledge
- Assessment and Individualized Learning for Grades 3-12
- Master Account Includes Quizzing and Automated Reports to Monitor Learning Progress
- Unlimited Online Access - PC and Mac Compatible
- QuickTables - Complimentary Math Fact Mastery Program for Multiplication, Division, Addition, and Subtraction
ALEKS has been used successfully by homeschoolers, as well as by millions of students at schools andeducational institutions throughout the world. Additionally, some ALEKS course products are American Council on Education (ACE) credit-recommended, meaning that your student may be eligible for college credit at participating colleges.
- To improve overall math skills in a fun way
- Help prepare for annual standardized testing
- Help prepare for college entrance exams (ACT/SAT/GRE)
- Take it on the road--no text required
- Assist struggling learners--they can repeat and review as often as necessary
- Challenge accelerated learners allowing them to advance at their own pace
- Help retain math skills over the summer break
Tustin, CA 92780